EEA Residence Permit

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Also belongs to EEA Applications as sub-category: EEA Residence Permit.

If you have residence in the UK for more than six months, you may need a UK residence permit. 

Permanent Residence for European Citizens after five years, expats from EEA member states can apply for a permanent UK residence permit.

To start your application, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment and the Initial Enquiry.

Book Now

Leave a Reply