Tier 5 Temporary Workers
You can come to UK as well as Tier 5 Temporary Workers.
1. Youth Mobility Scheme
- If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a ‘working holiday’ visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.
2. Creative and Sporting
- Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK.
3. Charity and Religious Workers
- For missionaries and unpaid charity workers.
4. Government Authorised Exchange
- For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
5. International Agreement
- For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households.
Latest posts by Charlie (see all)
- Netherlands Scraps Quarantine for Vaccinated UK and US Travellers - 20 September 2021
- Brazil & South Africa Removed From Germany’s List of High-Risk Countries - 19 September 2021
- UK’s Simplified International Travel & Countries Off the Red List - 18 September 2021