Tier 5 Temporary Workers

Tier 5 Temporary Workers

You can come to UK as well as Tier 5 Temporary Workers.

1. Youth Mobility Scheme

  • If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a ‘working holiday’ visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.

2. Creative and Sporting

  • Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK.

3. Charity and Religious Workers

  • For missionaries and unpaid charity workers.

4. Government Authorised Exchange

  • For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.

5. International Agreement

  • For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.