You need to provide the results of an English test in order to apply for the following types of visa to stay or to move to the UK:
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR (M) and (FR)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement/Permanent Residency
- British Citizenship
- Tier 1 (General, Entrepreneur, Graduate Entrepreneur) Visas
- Tier 2 (General, Minister of Religion, Sportsperson) Visas
- Tier 4 (General) Student Visa
From 6 April 2015 only 2 providers of the English tests were approved by the UKVI:
- Trinity College London with 10 centres across the UK (Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, London Hammersmith, London Holborn, Manchester, Newcastle and Peterborough)
- IELTS SELT Consortium which comprises British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment with 1,100 IELTS test locations worldwide.
Due to increased demand, Trinity College London has introduced GESE Graded Examinations in Spoken English 7 days a week in their SELT centres. Now you can book your test at a convenient time.
Feel free to contact us to find out whether you require an English test, or to prepare for it.