UK Visa English Tests Now at Weekends

UK Visa English Tests Now at Weekends

Approved English test

You need to provide the results of an English test in order to apply for the following types of visa to stay or to move to the UK:

  • Further Leave to Remain (FLR (M) and (FR)
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement/Permanent Residency
  • British Citizenship
  • Tier 1 (General, Entrepreneur, Graduate Entrepreneur) Visas
  • Tier 2 (General, Minister of Religion, Sportsperson) Visas
  • Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

From 6 April 2015 only 2 providers of the English tests were approved by the UKVI:

  1. Trinity College London with 10 centres across the UK (Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, London Hammersmith, London Holborn, Manchester, Newcastle and Peterborough)
  2. IELTS SELT Consortium which comprises British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment with 1,100 IELTS test locations worldwide.

Due to increased demand, Trinity College London has introduced GESE Graded Examinations in Spoken English 7 days a week in their SELT centres. Now you can book your test at a convenient time.  

Feel free to contact us to find out whether you require an English test, or to prepare for it.


Leave a Reply