New Home Office Application Forms Released

New Home Office Application Forms Released

New Immigration forms

UK Immigration and Visas have launched new application forms that are to be used from 1 December 2013 for in-country applications.

There is now a new FLR (FP) form that is to be used in place of the FLR (O) application form if you are applying for limited leave to remain in the UK on the basis of:

  • Family life as a partner on the 10-year route to settlement;
  • Family Life as a parent of a child in the UK (5-year and 10-year routes to settlement);
  • Private life in the UK;
  • Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway.

The new FLR (AF) form is for leave to remain for Armed Forces personnel.

Also, there is a new SET (AF) for settlement of Armed Forces personnel.

New versions of the following application forms have also been published:

  • FLR (O): the revised form will not include categories now covered by the FLR (FP) and FLR(AF)
  • FLR (M): leave to remain (spouses and partners)
  • SET (DV): settlement (victims of domestic violence)

You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 1 December 2013. However, the Home Office will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of forms FLR(O), FLR(M) and SET(DV) up to and including 22 December 2013.

To apply, contact a member of our team for your UK UK Visas and Immigration applications on 020 7987 8533


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.