Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship From 10th March 2015
Changes apply to Tier 2 Sponsorship online systems from 10th March 2015.
The new functionality permits Tier 2 Visa Family Groups to apply online. This means that Tier 2 Main Applicants can apply with their dependants using the Online Application Service easier than completing a paper form.
Below is how this changes for Clients, Legal Representatives and Sponsors:
- Clients and their Legal Representatives can complete applications for Tier 2 Family groups (main applicant with dependants) using a online form.
- The Online Application can also be used for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 single Dependant Joiners, however, the paper form should continue to be used for groups of Dependant Joiners.
- There are a number of advantages to using the Online Application Service for Tier 2 visa applications:
- The application form is shorter, asking only pertinent questions for each application.
- The questions are logically ordered to accelerate the application process.
- Only an email address and password are required to login. A unique hyperlink will be sent for each application via the email address given by you.
- The same email address can be used to create and submit applications on behalf of multiple Clients and to receive notifications of multiple payments.
- The completed PDF of the application form can be downloaded at any point in the application process, for example if the information needs to be checked with you, the applicant.
- The Online Service can be accessed on all types of computers, mobile and tablet devices.
- The Online Service offers multiple benefits for applicants applying as, or on behalf of, a family group:
- It is possible to add/remove dependants prior to the payment.
- It is not necessary to complete all information for one Tier 2 Visa applicant before starting to complete the information for another applicant in the group.
- The contact details for each applicant are pre-populated with the first applicant’s contact details, but can be edited.
- A single payment can be made for a group and a single payment reference number will be generated.
- A single declaration can be made for all applicants in a group.
- The Service automatically calculates total maintenance payments for the group.
- The Service generates a single PDF containing all Tier 2 applications for the group and a single checklist. The date printed will be the same as the submission date.
- Post Study Options: How to Get a Portugal Work Visa After Studies - September 25, 2020
- Post Study Work Options: How to Get a Work Visa for Malta After Your Studies - September 18, 2020
- Spain backs Kuwait’s Schengen visa waiver request - September 16, 2020