You can apply for an Entertainer Visitor Visa to the UK if you:
- are an entertainer;
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
You must be coming to the UK to:
- take part in one or more specific performances as an individual amateur entertainer or as an amateur group;
- perform at a major arts festival or cultural event on the permit-free festival list;
- take part in music competitions;
- be part of the technical or support staff at the same event as a performer on an Entertainer Visitor visa, eg a sound engineer, tour manager or press officer.
You will only be able to accept payment during your stay:
- for performing at an event on the permit-free festival list;
- as prize money for taking part in a music competition.