Entertainer Visitor Visa

You can apply for an Entertainer Visitor Visa to the UK if you:

  • are an entertainer;
  • are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

You must be coming to the UK to:

  • take part in one or more specific performances as an individual amateur entertainer or as an amateur group;
  • perform at a major arts festival or cultural event on the permit-free festival list;
  • take part in music competitions;
  • be part of the technical or support staff at the same event as a performer on an Entertainer Visitor visa, eg a sound engineer, tour manager or press officer.

You will only be able to accept payment during your stay:

  • for performing at an event on the permit-free festival list;
  • as prize money for taking part in a music competition.

To start your application, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment form and the Initial Immigration Enquiry or alternatively, book a free visit visa immigration consultation or…

Entertainer Visitor Visa Full Consultation:

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners

Have Questions?

Speak to our team! Enter your details below: