Tax Accountant is responsible for preparing tax payments and returns for company in line with tax regulation and law.
- Prepare tax payments and track tax returns.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports and database.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Recommend tax risk management strategies that align with business goals.
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of tax regulation and law.
- Proficiency in MS Office and tax management software.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant could be an advantage.