HR manager is responsible for monitoring all aspects of HR Department (job design, recruitment, employee relationship and engagement) and implementing proper strategy according to company goals.
- Develop HR strategies in line with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Examine training needs and monitor training programs.
- Bridge management and employee relations.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system.
- Develop and implement reward system.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening and negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship between employees.
- Knowledge of relevant labor law.
- CIPD certification is an advantage.
- Proven working experience could be an advantage.