Accounting manager is responsible for a number of accounting activities, which include general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files (annual) and records to document transactions.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven working experience could be an advantage.