An accounting coordinator is helping with the overall operations of an organization’s financial processes.
- Audit invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance and check disbursement.
- Manage store paperwork and input manual invoices.
- Organize, distribute, and verify the work of other staff.
- Obtain necessary information to resolve unusual problems.
- Answer queries related to financial activities
- Authorize non-standard invoices, cancel and replace checks.
- Prepare sales reports and monitor cost.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and Accounting softwares.
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, reconciliation and other such financial transactions.
- Ability to follow-through project implementation within budget and on time.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.