Employee relations are focus on build relationship between employees and employers, provide suggestions to solve problems.
- Provide advice to managers on all matters relating to staff.
- Provide advice and guidance on leave queries and entitlements.
- Produce appropriate management information as required by appropriate stakeholders.
- Input and interpret information using a HR database.
- Keep up to date both personally with changes and developments in Human Resources policies.
- Observe confidentiality in dealing with staff at all levels.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of current legislation of employee relations issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant work experience or CIPD qualified could be an advantage.