Content writers are responsible for writing a variety of unique articles for websites, blogs and other social media with different objectives.
- Research ideas related to the topic assigned.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Creative, positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency and teamwork.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office.
- Have relevant work experience or Portfolio of articles could be an advantage.