Business development is responsible for expanding customer base through various approaches and keeping strong relationship between clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on profit increasing and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentation.
- Relevant working experience could be an advantage.
[button text=”apply now” link=”/about-iam/careers-at-iam/” size=”normal” target=”_self”]