The learning service works as a study abroad consultant, who is generally responsible for taking care of all the necessary requirements of the students.
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students.
- Research and familiar with a number of schools’ information and requirements.
- Discuss various issues with clients and understand the basic requirements.
- Undertake a proper research and provide suggestion to clients.
- Assess students’ abilities and help them realise their strengths.
- Ensure equitable access to opportunities for all students.
- Proven working experience as a learning consultant.
- Expert problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of various counseling resources.
- Ability to collect and analyse data.
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds.