Tier 4 Child Student Visitor Visa
If you are aged between 4 and 17 years old and would like to study in the UK at an independent fee-paying school, you may be able to apply as a Tier 4 UK Child Visa student.
You should also:
- have a place on a course;
- have the consent of your parent or guardian;
- have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs;
- be from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland;
- meet the eligibility requirements.
How long it will take:
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
You must have:
- an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor;
- enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances.
We have long-term partnership with schools that even can provide to your child Summer School.
Contact us today to know more about our Programmes.