Financial Consultant (Service)
Financial consultant is to help clients accomplish financial objectives by achieving plenty of financial requirements and giving suggestions.
- Assesses client’s’ financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation and savings, evaluating risk tolerance.
- Provide explanations and answer questions to meet client’s needs.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Bachelor degree in Financial Service or similar field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- Good time management and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and numerical analysis tools.
- Proven work experience could be an advantage.