Terms of Business – Immigration Services
All our immigration services are subject to our terms of service (terms of business) until superseded by our Client Care letter (where provided) that is issued to you.
Application Specific Terms
To clarify, the criteria to be met for any application would be dependant on the relevant government requirements as outlined to you by IAM. In general, most applications require, and you agree that:
- You are over 18 years of age and are of sound mind & body in order to make this commitment (or have a the permission of one)
- You have sufficient knowledge of language for the relevant countries.
- You are of good character and have no unspent convictions or traffic offences
- You have no unspent criminal convictions.
- You have not been in breach of relevant Immigration Rules at any stage during any relevant period.
Our service to you includes:
- Advising you of the information and documentation that we will need to prepare your application.
- Evaluating the information and documents to ensure that the application has the highest possible prospect of success.
- Preparing all application forms necessary to make the application.
- Preparing a cover letter for the application that explains the purpose and nature of your application, where opted for.
- Liaising with the relevant authority and yourself until the application is decided upon.
- Notifying you of the outcome of the application and any further obligations that you may have in accordance with conditions imposed by the relevant authority
In return you will agree:
- That all information and documentation is to be provided on the basis of full disclosure of all sources, and that all documents are either originals or true certified (by a relevant body) copies.
- To provide full accurate and honest information necessary for dealing with your affairs and allowing us to best advise and represent your case.
- That we can approach such third parties as may be appropriate for information that we consider necessary to deal with your affairs.
- To keep us informed about significant changes in your circumstances and contact details.
- Your application will only be sent when both parties agree that the application includes all necessary documents and is ready for submission.
- Not plan or book any travel unless otherwise advised it is suitable to do so until your application has been completed and passport has been returned.
If you would like to proceed with an application, using us, please confirm by the specified means. We will then forward you a comprehensive list of the documents we will require to prepare your application.