Marriage Visitor Visa

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Visiting the UK as a Marriage Visitor Visa if:

  • You want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK;
  • You’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership.

To start your application, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment form and the Initial Immigration Enquiry or alternatively, book a free visit visa immigration consultation or…

Marriage Visitor Visa [free-consultation]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.