Spouse Visa and Partners’ Visa

Spouse Visas, Unmarried Partner Visas & Same Sex Visas

Also known as a UK marriage visa, a spouse visa allows married partners of UK citizens, or settled, to immigrate to the UK because they are joining or remaining in the UK with their spouse, who is ‘settled in the UK’ (has ILR or British Citizenship) – i.e. a person who is ordinarily resident in the UK and has no immigration restrictions on how long they can stay in the UK.

An unmarried partner visa is much the same as a spouse visa. It is applicable when you are in a long-term relationship with a British citizen or a person who has settled status in the UK. You and your partner must be able to provide evidence that you have been living together in a relationship akin to a marriage for 2 years or more. The relationship may be a heterosexual or a same-sex relationship.

To start your application for a UK Spouse Visa or Partner’s Visa, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment form and the following form and book a free Consultation.

Spouses and Partners Free Consultation:

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners