Sur 25 Février 2015, le secrétaire d'État a publié une déclaration de changements dans les règles de l'immigration, qui mettait en évidence nombre de changements, dont la plupart est entré en vigueur 06 Avril 2015.
La santé de l'immigration Surtaxe assure que temporaire, migrants non-EEE à venir au Royaume-Uni depuis plus de six mois contribuent à la NHS en fonction de leur statut d'immigration.
The health surcharge is not a visa fee, the payment will be collected by the Home Office and this will go directly to the National Health Service and will give migrants access to the NHS. The surcharge is set at a rate and will be a lower cost depending on the duration of the stay.
This will be paid by non-EEA nationals who are applying to come to the UK to study, work or join family for a time limited period of more than six months. This will also apply to those non-eea applicants who are already in the UK and extend their stay. A summary of exemptions is listed below:
– Les visiteurs, pour 6 months or less.
– Intra-company transfers (Tier 2 Skilled workers).
– Children under 18 years taken into care or in the care of a local authority.
– Les migrants font une demande d'asile, protection humanitaire, or a claim that their removal from the United Kingdom would be contrary to article 3 de la Convention européenne des droits de l'homme.
– Victims of Human trafficking.
– A migrant who applies under the Home Office concession known as the ‘destitute domestic violence concession’.
– Dependents of a member of Her Majesty’s Forces.
As a dependant of a member of another country’s Forces who is exempt from Immigration Control.
– Those making an immigration application related to an EU obligation, such as an application under the Turkish European Communities Association Agreement, are exempt.
– Nationals of Australia or New Zealand.
The surcharge is paid online at the point of application. If your application is refused or rejected you will be automatically refunded. Cependant, if you pay the surcharge and get a visa and decided not to travel your payment will not be refunded. The payment will not be refunded if the applicant does not use the National Health Services.