Tier 5 Temporary Workers
You can come to UK as well as Tier 5 Temporary Workers.
1. Youth Mobility Scheme
- If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a ‘working holiday’ visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.
2. Creative and Sporting
- Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK.
3. Charity and Religious Workers
- For missionaries and unpaid charity workers.
4. Government Authorised Exchange
- For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
5. International Agreement
- For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households.
- How to Get a Visa After Study in Netherlands: Post Study Work Visa Options - August 7, 2020
- Post Study Work Visa: A Post Study Guide to Staying in Italy - July 31, 2020
- Post Study Options: 15 Ways to Stay in France After Your Studies - July 24, 2020