UK electronic visa waiver
From 1 January 2014 passport holders of Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates can visit the UK for up to 6 months with an electronic visa waiver (EVW).
How does it works?
Well, an EVW form can be completed online; it is free of charge and quicker than applying for a visa. You do not need to provide biometric information (photo and fingerprints), attend a visa application centre or hand in your passport in advance of travel.
But, be aware that, you are not available to travel on an EVW if you want to:
- study or stay in the UK for more than 6 months
- get married or register a civil partnership in the UK
Further information from Iam and this service will be provide.
- Portugal Schengen Visas - September 21, 2018
- Things You Need To Know AboutChanges in UK Immigration Rules - July 28, 2015
- Why Overseas Criminal Record Certificate Req is not scary at all? - July 22, 2015