Globalisation has had a huge impact on our lives. It allows us and sometimes forces us to leave our familiar places, looking for new professional opportunities. Have you considered working abroad? Or in the UK, for that matter? We want to give you five good reasons in favour of getting your tier 2 visa to work in Great Britain.
1. It’s a Great Place to Live in
That is not a subjective argument. In fact, it’s a conclusion drawn by a report of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). They carried out a study to measure the Global Happiness Index.
According to this study, Great Britain is one of the best places to live in. The UK got a lot of green flags on the studied issues:
- The balance between work and leisure
- Perception on the well-being
- Housing facilities
- Civic engagement
- Environmental friendliness
So, if for no other reason than this, you should consider getting your tier 2 visa to work and live in the UK.
2. History and Culture
There aren’t many countries in the world that holds such an enormous historical heritage. The British history is full of amazing facts and intrigues. It has put a stamp on the entire culture, architecture and customs of the local people.
Everywhere you turn, there’s a museum, a castle or some beautiful gardens to walk through. One thing is for sure. If you ever try to get a glimpse of British history, you will certainly have your free time booked for a long period.
The Monarchy is the centrepiece of British culture and history. Here, the Royal family is undoubtedly the most famous family in the world. They are the nation’s connecting element, the ones that define the British identity.
No wonder people in the UK get together for many celebrations initiated by the Royal family. Take for instance the “Diamond Jubilee” – the entire world watched in 2012.
3. Polite People
Politeness is one of the first words that come to one’s mind when thinking of the UK.
When you live in a monarchical country, etiquette and manners may come naturally.
Whatever the reason for the British politeness, it’s good to see so many smiling faces and warm people around! It lightens the day, does it not? And it also compensates for the rainy weather. Google “Stiff Upper Lip” and “chivalry” and the UK stands as the epitome.
4. Leisure Travel Opportunities
For a person looking for a job, this may sound like a trivial reason. But whoever works needs to consider rest. You should get a tier 2 visa and come to the UK because, here, the travel opportunities are almost endless.
- You can get the sea for a short weekend.
- Or, you can travel through the country to get the feel of the culture and people. The biggest shock newcomers to the UK notice is the variations in the English language itself. Many times, have we heard clients state that they can’t understand the Scottish or the Welsh accent. But in time, people adjust.
- Finally, you can visit many beautiful countries by plane for a decent price. The UK has numerous direct flights that can take you all across Europe and the Americas. As Greenwich time starts in London, the UK is the prime spot to enjoy the benefits of the world as it is the primary hub for business and pleasure.
You can even start planning your weekend in Paris once you’ve decided to live here.
5. Get Your Tier 2 Visa to Work in The UK and Upgrade Your Resume
Improving your CV is the last and most important reason for coming to Great Britain. The work experience you get here is valued internationally. It will open up many professional opportunities in the long run. But don’t just take our word for it. Ask yourself how you feel when an acquaintance says they have lived or worked in the UK or London, for that matter?
Interested in getting a job in the UK? Here’s how we can help:
- We offer you our employment services if you do not have a job offer.
- We can take the visa process off your shoulders.
Start off by taking our Free Immigration Assessment now.